- First you need to download and install a suitable driver for your Mac OS Version using this link:
- Open your system preferences
- Click on “Printer & Scanner“
- Add a new printer.
- Now you need to customize the toolbar (press CTRL – Key + right Mouseclick)
- Click on “Advanced“
The configuration should look like this:
- Type: “Windows printer via spoolss“
- Device: “Another Device“
- URL: smb://10.1.105.124/Gangdrucker
- Name: Gangdrucker
- Location: Optional
- Use: “Select Software…“, another window opens
- Search for “C658” and select the driver.
If you cannot find the driver in the list, please download the driver from this link:
- Finish the configuration with a click on “Add“.
- In the last step confirm the configuration.
- The printer was added correctly .
- The Authentication for printing via a hallway printer is your p-/s-Number and your password.
- Following this you take your card to a hallway printer and hold it next to the card scanner. The document should be printed.